Thursday, November 19, 2015

Psquare’s wives @ 34

he wives of multiple- award winning duo, Paul and Peter Okoye, popularly known as P-Square, have celebrated them as they turn 34. Peter’s wife, Lola and Paul’s wife, Anita took to social media to send romantic messages to their husbands. “To my boo of life, the king of my dreams, my hot chocolate, my love, my delight, the father of my beautiful children I celebrate your life today. Happy birthday my darling husband. May you always fly high in life and touch all your dreams. May God bless you with happiness, joy, continued success, wisdom and peace. Gold, platinum or diamonds are not enough to express your worth. May God continue to protect you for us. Your best years are still ahead IJN. I am proud of the man that you have become and I love you plenty my sweetheart. Have a fantastic day today,” Lola wrote on her instagram page.
Anita also shared the following message to congratulate her husband: “Happy birthday to the love of my life, my soulmate, I cannot believe that after over a decade you still have the same effect on me as you did the first day I met you…. You have always been the amazing, caring and humble man you are today and I fall deeply in love with you with every passing day. I wish you God’s favour, divine blessings and guidance today and always. You are the best husband and father to our son and May your heart’s desires be granted. For always being compassionate towards others, happiness and peace will never leave your side. Happy birthday to this amazing hottie of a man! Andre’s number 1 super hero!!! Mypauly, Mr.Talent Bulus 1 of ifitedunu I love you….” After dating for seven years, Peter Okoye got engaged to his longtime girlfriend, Titilola Loretta Omotayo. Omotayo is a marketing representative. The couple are already parents to son Cameron and daughter Aliona. On 17 November 2013, the two held their traditional wedding at The Ark in Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria. Public figures who attended the wedding include Aliko Dangote, Emmanuel Adebayor, Kate Henshaw, Genevieve Nnaji, Rukky Sanda, Folorunsho Alakija, May D, Toke Makinwa, Dr SID, Don Jazzy, and Karen Igho among others.

No comments:

Post a Comment