Wednesday, July 13, 2016

My Take On Man U, Jose Morinho


Jose Mourinho, the new manager of Manchester United, has said he is itching to complete his first walk from the tunnel.
Mourinho will make his home debut as Manchester United manager in Rooney’s testimonial match against Everton on August 3. The former manager of Chelsea and Real Madrid is intrigued to feel the atmosphere: “It’s a pity that it’s not tomorrow because I’m waiting for that moment”.

 The 53-year-old added: “I’ve had so many years in football at a high level, so obviously I am not nervous, I feel very calm and I know that I am ready for the job, but to go into the stadium as Man United manager… I’m sure that will be special.” He continued:“It’s a stadium where you have a 50-metre walk [from the tunnel to the dug-out], which is different to my previous clubs.

 In all my previous clubs the tunnel was connected with the bench; there wasn’t that space to feel good or bad feelings, because when things go well you normally feel the good feelings and when things go wrong you feel the bad feelings.” Mourinho also said: “I think the 50-metre walk will give me a few seconds where I will have the chance to feel it.According to the ManUtd’s announcement, Wayne Rooney’s testimonial match will mark the start of a year of fundraising events by the United and England captain’s Foundation which is aiming to raise £5million for disadvantaged and vulnerable children.

No comments:

Post a Comment