Thursday, July 28, 2016

Nollywood Actor Gets Roasted By Fire On Set

According to several reports, Ani Iyoho, a Nollywood actor was badly burnt while playing a fire incident role on set of movie director, Stanlee Ohikhuare. The special effect scene ended in disaster on the set of a Nollywood movie and the actor, Ani Iyoho, was left with severe burns that landed him in the hospital.
According to an actor on set, while Ani was burning, the fire extinguisher on set did not work and Stanlee shocked everyone by filming the scene with the intention to add the real fire incident to the film. However, reports confirm that the actor is currently in the hospital with several of his colleagues running around to raise money for him while all efforts to reach Stanlee has proved abortive and the producers of the movie Kelechi Udegbe and Ugochukwu Azikiwe are also on the run. Visit our instagram page @kapital929 for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment