Friday, August 26, 2016

Jennifer Lopez And Boyfriend Breakup After 5 Years

Image result for jennifer lopez and boyfriend


Contrary to People, TMZ reports that Smart’s side is denying the breakup rumors, but JLo’s side isn’t commenting on the issue.
The 47-year-old Lopez met 29-year-old Smart, a dancer and choreographer, not long after she and husband Marc Anthony announced their split in 2011. The two first split in 2014 before later reuniting in May 2015. Last month, Casper celebrated Jennifer’s birthday with a sweet Instagram tribute that read, “HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the light of my life. My supporter, rock, partner in crime and love. To the most beautiful bear in the world! I love you and wish you the Happiest birthday ever.“Earlier this year, J. Lo addressed engagement speculation on Ryan Seacrest’s KIIS-FM radio show, saying, “I’m not engaged and I didn’t know there were rumors,” Lopez said. “I’ve been so busy that I haven’t really had time to keep up with the gossip.” But the singer, who is notoriously private when it comes to spilling details on her personal life, did tell the Today show she was open to tying the knot in what would be her fourth wedding ceremony. “I love getting married,” she said. “I really want to get married in a church with a big dress.” Smart gushed to E! News earlier this year about how Lopez has perfected the art of juggling a multi-faceted career. “Between [starring on Shades of Blue], [judging] American Idol and [a Las Vegas concert residency], it’s bananas. She’s not human. She’s like supernatural. She’s Wonder Woman, I’m telling you. She’s not from this planet.”E! Online

No comments:

Post a Comment