Friday, February 19, 2016

Headies award has helped to boost my profile : Aramide


There is no doubt that whenever Aramide strums her guitar she evokes a musical melody that thrills the soul. Her star power came to the fore when she clinched the Best Vocal
Performance(Female)award at this year’s Headies. Aramide said, the award came to her as a shock. According to her, “I never saw it coming and I am grateful to God for the beautiful surprise. Winning the award has boosted my profile and I know I have to work harder and always give my best at all times.” The Baseline artiste, made this putting finishing touches to the release of her love themed tune, “Love Me,”featuring Adekunle Gold. She was quick to explain why the song was not released on Valentine’s Day, maintaining that “ it was because I wanted to ensure that everything was in place before releasing the song.” “Love Me was inspired by love, love stories and weddings basically. I tried to create something that would remind people about how beautiful love is. We didn’t release the song on Valentine’s Day because we wanted to be ensure that everything was in place and ready for release. Also, we wanted to make sure that the song gets the attention it deserves.”

No comments:

Post a Comment