Friday, February 19, 2016

Tonto Dikeh welcomes baby boy


Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has finally welcomed a baby boy in the United States, where she delivered her baby. The actress broke the good news on her Instagram page yesterday. She wrote,
“Today I experienced the Greatest Miracle known to man. I can’t begin to explain the joy I feel, it’s super awesome. I bless the Lord almighty for his protection/Safety and Strength and the birth of my Baby. My Pregnancy was such a beautiful one Stress free, Lovely, Spiritually great, Healthy and safe. Please join me in welcoming my baby into a perfect and loving world that God my King kong and I will create. I am overwhelmed and over joyed, I am a Mother now. Wow. That’s something I never saw coming but God is indeed the master planner of our lives. His Grace, Love. Mercy, unlimited blessings, protection, Peace and so much more than I can express I have known & can testify to.”

No comments:

Post a Comment